STEM Academy Tech City Admissions Policy 14-15
STEM Academy Tech City is a new Free School which opened in September 2013. Based in the London Borough of Islington close to the Tech City Hub. It provides a unique educational experience for 16-19 year olds who are interested in, and demonstrate an aptitude for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) subjects.
We currently looking to recruit:
- A full or part-time caretaker/site supervisor to start on 1st August 2014.
- A part-time Design & Technology Technician to start on 1st September
- A full or part-time Teaching Assistant to start on 1st September 2014
- A part-time SEN Coordinator/Student Welfare Officer to start on 1st September 2014
- A part-time Receptionist to start on 1st September 2014
- A Part-time PA to Principal to start on 1st September 2014
If you are interested in any of the above roles, please send a completed application form to Admin.email@example.com
Closing dates: Caretaker/Site Supervisor closes at 12.00 noon on Wednesday 9th July 2014
Receptionist and PA to Principal roles close at 5.00pm on Friday 25th July 2014
All other roles close at 12.00 noon on Friday 11th July 2014
Interviews date: Caretaker/Site Supervisor – week commencing 14th July 2014
Receptionist and PA to Principal roles – week commencing 11th August 2014
All other roles – week commencing 14th July 2014
Please note, all candidates must complete an application form, CVs will not be accepted.
Due to the large number of expected applications, only successful candidates will receive a reply
Are you interested in being a Governor?
If you are please contact Patricia Shalet: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are specifically looking for a Governor with financial experience &/or qualifications.